- 24-Hour on-Call Emergency Service for Large and Small Animals
- Flexible Scheduling to Accommodate Your Needs including Nights and Weekends
- Comprehensive Preventative Medicine for Family Pets, Horses, and Livestock
- Small Animal Routine and Elective Soft Tissue Surgery
- Digital Radiography to Aid in Rapid Diagnostics on the Road and in the Hospital
- Routine and Advanced Dental Care for Horses and Family Pets
- In-House Laboratory and In-House Pharmacy
- Hospital Facilities for Large and Small Animals in need of Overnight Treatment and Care
- Assisted Breeding for Dogs and Horses
- Tightrope Procedure to Repair Cranial Cruciate Injuries in Dogs
- Therapeutic Laser and Physical Therapy for Small Animals
- Endoscope for both Large and Small Animals
- Friendly, Knowledgeable Staff Available to Help with the Needs of You and Your Pets
* All patients should be on a leash or in a carrier for their safety and the safety of our other patients.
"I've had my dog for almost thirteen years, and this was the first time a vet has taken the time to really explain what needed to be done, and WHY, in terms that were easy for me to understand."
"From the start, I knew it was the right decision. Dr. George and his staff are WONDERFUL. They are friendly, down-to-earth, and it's obvious that they love what they do."
Being admitted to the profession of veterinary medicine, I solemnly swear to use my scientific knowledge and skills for the benefit of society through the protection of animal health, the relief of animal suffering, the conservation of livestock resources, the promotion of public health and the advancement of medical knowledge.
I will practice my profession conscientiously, with dignity and in keeping with the principles of veterinary medical ethics.
I accept as a lifelong obligation the continual improvement of my professional knowledge and competence.